Thursday, August 14, 2008

back home, and ready to rumble

last night, i arrived at my doorstep at 6pm from my 5 week adventure in italy, and was awake for about 26 hours, trying to beat the jetlag, before i decided to call it quits and go to bed.
this morning, i was up at 6am, and now, i'm ready to conquer the world... or just a small uninhabited piece of land would do too i guess...

i would like to start working on some personal work now, some individual pieces, editorial, book covers, and the like. fun stuff, no massive projects, seeing as i had just finished a 16 page comic for chaos.

also, i have about 90 plush pins almost ready to go for fanexpo in a couple of weeks, so that's exciting also. i will take a photo upon their completion and post it soontime.

more to come from me soon, so keep posted.
or else.

anywho, here are a few more pages out of my italy sketchbook, hope you like.

















4 comments:

Hyein Lee said...

More beautiful sketches from Italia!
I love them.... Especially that aged gentleman, and the feet...

Hyein Lee said...

...I forgot to say, 'Welcome Back'!!!

Britt said...

hey stink-bomb, I like the scooters.

RAWLS said...

Hey Vicki...I contributed 3 pieces to the AWOL square foot show, and noticed your work last night at the opening. I really love your syle. Great work my friend!!