Thursday, May 6, 2010

TCAF 2010

hey guys! are you ready for a lot of images and stuff?
if you said yes, you're in for a treat. if you said no, shut the hell up and let me get on with it, okay?
as you probably know, me and my straight life partner/roommate/fellow uterus parade-er britt have a table at TCAF this weekend, table 122 to be exact, and BOY, are we excited about it. look at my face. cant you see the monsterous levels of happy in and around my face?
you should check out THIS INTERVIEW that got posted on the national post site about it!
first of all, i have made a new minicomic that will be exposed for the first time at this years tcaf, and i'm pretty excited about it! it's called "ted bear in bare season", and it's about a bear who's never experienced.. uh... lets call it, the taste of fish...
here's a peek at ted as a wee baby:
and dudes! we put together a mini of the weeklies we have been writing and posting on the UP blog since the fall! seriously, i'm not even kidding...
we've also made up these wicked matchbook style notebooks smothered in terrible drawings by britt and myself, and let me tell you they are SWEET.
i also have a bunch of 5x7 and 8x10 original paintings if anyone gives a damn. mostly they are for decoration cus i suspect no ones wants these things.

but wait! there's more!
(no way)
yes way! vinyl stickers, aint that swanky...
and of course, i've reprinted everything in my minicomic cavalry, laminated more bookmarks, and squeezed out more love all over these things in hopes that someone will take them home with them. sorry if some of them are a bit sticky. my love is viscous.
so hopefully i will see you guys there! it's gonna be a swell weekend of hanging out with friends, some of which i've never met before, and drinkin beers. oooh the beers...

ps- we have a couple of buds staying with us this weekend: our good pal phil mcandrew and a mister ryan pequin, whom we've yet to meet. lets hope we dont end up dead in our own freezer before the weekend is out. #foreshadowing

1 comment:

josiah gordon said...

That's awesome Vicki about the interview! Pretty funny! I'd love to come out, but I don't know if I'll be able, have a great time if I don't see you!

peace,
josiah