Monday, February 25, 2008

reading week, minus the reading

So, i have come to the conclusion that this will be the busiest week of my life. not only do i have a mountain of homework for every subject imaginable, i also have to prepare for MY FIRST gallery show on sat, i have to set up an ACTUAL website, none of this carbonmade nonsense anymore, go through my work and decide what i want in the grad book, and do the odd CHAOS chore here and there.

oh hell, i think i might die.
but i DID, however, do ONE thing today:

i FINALLY bought a hosting plan this morning, and i should, at LEAST, be putting together a "coming soon" page.

hell. busy busy hell.

-EDIT- so you can check out my temp page if you want!! its SOMETHING at least. www.vickinerino.com . GO APESHIT

2 comments:

Hyein Lee said...

Oh man... I know. Me want die.
But I'm not doing enough work. Somebody hit me...

Britt said...

You have no idea how much apeshit I have gone.